Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day 2010 and many blessings!

The anticipation of the coming Christmas holiday was very exciting.  Zack was so ready for gifts and family.  Greg was decorating a lot around the house and outside too.  This year Greg added to our Christmas light display by making a sign stating Jesus is the Reason and then he made a very nice 3-D star.  He has had a few issues over the past couple of weeks with the lights, but he climbs up on the roof and diligently works on them to keep the lights going for all to see.  The house is decorated nicely and it feels good...it feels happy. 

Christmas Eve we went with Tabby and Martin and the kids to Neiderman's Farm.  It is a nice place where they have lights up and tell the story of Jesus and his birth.  It was a very nice walk...thank goodness it wasn't snowing...the ground was pretty well covered already.  From there we came home and tucked Zack in and prepared for Santa's arrival. 

Christmas Day morning arrived, we had to wake Zack up to get him downstairs.  When he finally came down, he opened his gifts and was surprised with them.  I think he was a tad bit disappointed that he didn't get an X-Box 360 / Kinect but he did get a WII which I hope he starts to enjoy more. He received a lot of other nice gifts and then he gave a gift that means a lot to me.  He and Greg bought a pencil/picture cube for Zack to put together.  Zack did, he sanded it, varnished it and then put it all together.  It is very nice and I love it.  Trying to decide if I will take it to work or leave it here at home...not sure yet, but I do love it...

Time for the family to arrive, it was so nice to have four of my children under one roof again.  Tabby, Trina, Jake and Chris filled my day with so much love and happiness I thank GOD every moment for it.  Visiting with my grandchildren is always a special treat but having my oldest grandson Jacob T here was truly wonderful!  I got a lot of hugs...I cannot tell you how happy I am from the lovely gift that I received yesterday...my family is very special to me and just made it perfect being together.

Thank you GOD for all that you do in my life.  May it continue to give me strength to make it to the next day and continue to show me the way that you want me to take.  THANK YOU GOD!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hugs from Paula

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to gather under one roof? I love being with my family!

    Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete