Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1, 2010

Okay, what a day this has been.  Beautiful is one word that comes to mind then gorgeous.  We had snow today, the first official snow and we got about half and inch or so but it is so beautiful and I can't wait for more.  Yes, I know you are thinking "This lady is nuts!"  I am not, I just love the snow that is it...it is clean, fresh and when it falls it makes the world such a quiet place.  The snow glistens in the sunlight and it is so pretty...like little diamonds on the ground.  Zack came home from school and was outside playing in it.  He and his Papaw walk down to the creek most every day that it is not raining and check the progress of the road.  Today they walked and really had a nice time of it with the snowflakes falling around them.

I had some interesting moments the other night.  I sent JRH a text message and she didn't know who I was.  I had been told by a special friend that she was not with that guy any longer but found that to be untrue.  Games is all they like to play and it is sad.  She was hateful and really ugly and I have decided that she can be that way but I am not.  I will not subject myself to her actions or anything about her again.  I love her for she is my daughter and I carried her 10 months in my body and enjoyed her until she turned against her family as she did all because of a man...so as I said, I am done.  I am sad about it but I know in the long run it is better for my peace of mind and my lifestyle.  She is going to find out the hard way that she doesn't have any rights with these children and if push comes to shove, I pray I win---for Zack's sake!

We had a fire at work today.  It was in the compounding area which is not close to our offices, but everyone had to be evacuated...including our production folks.  It was snowing, it was blowing, it was cold and we had to go out as far away from the building as we could.  We were out there a good 30-40 minutes...most of us could get our coats and head out the door...a lot of people were not able to get their coats...and they were pretty cold.  Thank goodness they were permitted to get into their cars and sit and stay warm.  The fire didn't do any damage which we are all thankful for. 

Take care and thank you for taking a moment to read my ramblings...I love having a place I can write and get my feelings out...helps to heal the hurt and I get a lot of suggestions from caring folks!!

Hugs and GOD BLESS YOU!!  Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment